Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Warm Welcome

There is nothing better than a beautiful front door to set the holiday-mood for a home. I am trying to stick with gold and green for my holiday decor this year, which is a change from the jewel tones I've had in the past. Needless to say I am having to recreate several things - including my wreath. For this project I purchased a craft wreath from Hobby Lobby, some swirley sticks, a big green flower and of course some gold spray paint. I also found some extra twiggs to make the wreath look a little more whimsical.
Cute Swirly Sticks
Totally awesome flower (post the spray painting of the wreath and sticks):
Ta-Da!
I have to say it looks cute next to the trees on the front step. Stay tuned for the outdoor tree decor! One of my next festive projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment