Friday, November 5, 2010

Garage Progress

We are getting closer! Thanks to the wonderful men in my life who still spoil me rotten. I can't complain! I am so lucky to have them, and look here: 3 Generations of Grimm men working together -
Not many people are lucky enough to say, "Oh, just an ordinary day, Papa, Dad and little brother, Nate, are just hanging out and working together." So cool. I have an amazing family.
Oh, lookie-see-here! Finally Cement!
And thanks to my dad's eye for all things beautiful he is adorning my driveway with a space that will be filled with flowers and other plants this spring!
And, a Patio! I have been dreaming of this day since I bought the house 4 years ago! And do you see that hose running across the patio? Of course you do. Well, guess what? It is now buried under the patio in a PVC pipe that is trenched from the house out to the garage where it pops out of the ground and will hang nicely on one of those hose-winder-upper things. This genius idea was, of course, my fathers. He said, "this way your hose wont get tangled in your patio furniture when you need to water your plants." Smart man. He also trenched one up to the front yard, so I can also water the plants up there without dragging the hose all the way around the house. I love him. And his ingenuity.

Next to come: Privacy Fence, Mulch, and WALLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment