Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Year's Tree

3 years ago I splurged on some beautiful glass ornaments in all of the jewel tones you can imagine. Then I went a little crazy with the colored ribbon and colored glitter. I loved this tree so much as it was a product of my creation and so much fun to look at! The pinks, the greens, the blues, the purples - so young and vibrant! However, the thought of that gawd-awful tree going up again this year was enough to make me not want to decorate at all. So I have come up with a new design (will post soon) but as I was looking through old pictures, I realized last year's tree wasn't so bad. In fact, it was quite beautiful. See below:
I haven't parted with the ornaments yet, I actually used them on my twigg-tree to keep the young, vibrant feel - not willing to let that go.

No comments:

Post a Comment