Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Decor

I am totally bummed because I forgot to take before pictures. However, I will paint you a picture. The pumpkin was already totally cute and was a dull shade of burnt orange almost exactly like a terracotta flower pot. However, I decided to make it really match my Halloween Decor and it would look freaky-awesome against the portrait wall I am creating for the party (stay tuned for more pics).

The urn was also a great shade of green, but once again I saw the potential for a killer Halloween collection...so the spray paint hit it. Along with the cute little witch house. It was multiple colors with little ghosts and pumpkins...now it is a shadowy shade of shiny black. Spooky.






I plan to temporarily remove the beautiful Gustav Klimt piece from my charcoal wall in order to set up a "Photo Op" for all of our costume clad guests. I will be sure to post the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment